Watersnake Asp T24 (Fresh & Saltwater) Kayak Motor
- Only 6.7 pounds
- 24 pounds of thrust
- 24" shaft
- Draws 9 - 20 Amps
- High and low speed
- Forward and reverse switch
- Fixed Tiller
The adjustable transom mount makes it easy to use this motor with our 380x and 420x Explorer Series Kayaks and FastTrack Kayaks. Two-blade, weedless design propeller.
*For use with kayaks only. (Cannot be used on Explorer 300x.)
**Battery not included.
*** Coast Guard requirements dictate that each ungrounded current-carrying conductor must be protected by a manually reset, trip-free circuit breaker or fuse.
****Not suitable for Bow mounting
*****Motor cannot ship to Louisiana
******Can be used with 12 volt rated Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) batteries that do not exceed 14.5v peak voltage
Not for use with PaddleSki, Motormount Boats, FoldCats, Frameless Fishing Boats, FSK16, or Sport Runabouts. Not compatible with HelmsMate Extension Handle.
The Watersnake Asp T24 for kayaks is not exportable outside of the continental US.
This motor is final sale. No returns are accepted for Electric Motors.
- Explorer Inflatable Kayaks™
- FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayaks
- Inflatable Fishing Kayaks
Covered by the Watersnake 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Original purchaser with dated proof of purchase required
- Sea Eagle at its option will repair or replace parts proven defective
- Transportation to/ from service center responsibility of the purchaser
- Does not apply to motors used commercially
All Sales are final. This item is not covered by the Sea Eagle 120 Day Trial, or the Sea Eagle Warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov