Used Inflatable Boats
- have never been damaged, punctured or patched
- have been test inflated for 48 hours
- might have very minimal wear (no barnacles or algae)
- are covered by our regular 120 day money back guarantee
- and three year bow-to-stern warranty, just like our new boats.
- might contain prior-generation components
NeedleNose™126 (4 available)
Now featuring a New Full Length Electric Pattern Diamond Deck EVA Foam Pad, convenient built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder and a low profile slide in Swept Back Skeg! This is the world's best tracking inflatable SUP ever! Sea Eagle's NeedleNose 126 offers an even larger stable platform with increased floatation, rigidity and even more stability! Larger than its little sister the NN116 but smaller than its big brother the NN14 - the NN126 puts you right smack in the middle. So you get the best of both worlds! Breakthrough Design features: straight-line hull, patented wave piercing bow, touring shape, NEW FULL LENGTH ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD with custom performance kick tail and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier! At 6" thick there's no need to worry about rigidity or flotation any more! Sitting or standing the NN126 does it all! Best suited for those weighing 225 lbs or less.
NN126 Specifications Person Capacity: 1 Hull Weight: 30 lbs. Length: 12 ft. 6 in. Width: 30 in. Load Capacity: 1 Person or 225 lbs Inflation time: 7 Minutes Seam: Quadruple Overlap