Watersnake Advance Brushless 70 lb. Thrust Electric Motor (Fresh & Saltwater)
- Weighs 30 lbs.
- 70 pounds of thrust
- Only needs 12v of power
- 36" shaft
- Draws 5 - 50 Amps
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse speeds
- Powerful brushless motor
- Adjustable alloy transom bracket
- USB charging port in the head unit
- Telescopic tiller control
- Zinc anode
- Weedless 3 blade propeller
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Digital Voltmeter Display
Designed for salt and freshwater, zinc anode for protection, features a handy USB Charging Port under the head unit to power lights and charge mobile phones and other devices on the go, includes infinitely variable forward and reverse speeds for fine tune control and maximum efficiency, adjustable alloy transom bracket, telescopic tiller handle for optimal control and maneuverability.
Digital Voltmeter Display tells you voltage input to the motor from your battery. Any reading below 12V is not optimal.
*Battery not included
**Motor cannot ship to Louisiana
***Coast Guard requirements dictate that each ungrounded current-carrying conductor must be protected by a manually reset, trip-free circuit breaker or fuse
The Watersnake Brushless 70 is not exportable outside of the continental US.
This motor is final sale. No returns are accepted for Electric Motors.
- Fishing Inflatable SUPs
- FoldCat™ Inflatable Pontoon Boat
- Frameless Inflatable Fishing Boats
- Inflatable FastCat™ Catamaran Boat
- Inflatable Fishing Skiff
- PaddleSki™ Inflatable Catamaran Boat
- SE9 Inflatable Motormount Boat
Covered by the Watersnake 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Original purchaser with dated proof of purchase required
- Sea Eagle at its option will repair or replace parts proven defective
- Transportation to/ from service center responsibility of the purchaser
- Does not apply to motors used commercially
All Sales are final. This item is not covered by the Sea Eagle 120 Day Trial, or the Sea Eagle Warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov