50W Semi-Flexible Solar Panel w/ Charge Controller
- Charges 12V lithium-ion and lead-acid battery
- Charging voltage 13.8V float, 14Voc
- Charging efficiency 88-91%
- Maximum voltage rating on terminals 16V
- Effective power to battery 40W
- Current to the battery 2.8A - 3.8A (depending on battery voltage)
- Inline replaceable safety fuse to the battery
- 15 ft. power cord
- Fully weatherproof with IP67 rating
- Rugged panel encapsulation for maximum UV protection and can withstand significant impact before breaking
The PowerBoost Charge Controller utilizes high-efficiency DC-DC converters and a proprietary power point tracking system to optimize the power collected from the solar panel and efficiently charge a battery. Specifically designed for solar use and will not overcharge a battery.
Attaches to most Sea Eagle boats that accept an electric motor. Can be attached to the Sun & Rain Solar 50 & Wide Sun & Rain Solar 50 Canopy (canopies sold separately) or directly to your Sea Eagle SUP, boat, or kayak.
*Attaching hardware provided
Weighs just 3 lbs.
Dims: 29.6" L x 17" W x 0.1"
Covered by the PowerFilm Solar Panel Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abuse or neglect
- Must not be creased
All Sales are final. This item is not covered by the Sea Eagle 120 Day Trial, or the Sea Eagle Warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov