FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayaks - Completely Redesigned
Why the FastTrack Kayak Paddles So Well
The Shape Says it All
- Patented Drop Stitch Outside Keel (U.S. Patent #8,286,573) at bow rides over waves, providing bouyancy and constrains the natural yaw of an inflatable kayak
- Removeable Rear Skeg keeps kayak headed on its intended course. Can be removed for whitewater use.
- Super rigid drop stitch floor increases the overall rigidity of the kayak and creates side chines under the pontoons that enhance overall paddling performance.
New Asymmetrical shape
Our Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks have been completely redesigned to make them sleeker, faster and lighter. Now Featuring a sharper, narrower bow for faster entry through wind, waves and water, an elegant asymmetrical shape that is sharp where it should be and bouyant where it should be.
These all new FastTracks™ have better "glide" through the water - this kayak continues to go even after you stop paddling! This makes them faster to paddle - you can go 3-5 mph. This also makes them easier and more pleasant to paddle for hours at a time. Best of all, the weight of each hull has been reduced by approximately 10%, making them lighter to carry and easier to stow. These inflatable kayaks were born to explore large lakes with secluded islands, to run meandering rivers, to follow intimate salt marshes through winding water passages, to cross inland bays, to discover hidden ocean coves.
A very important feature is the high pressure drop stitch floor. It provides rock solid rigidity to the whole structure of the kayak making it very responsive to paddle strokes. The drop stitch floor even makes this kayak rigid enough to be used as a Stand-up Paddleboard. The Sea Eagle 385ft
and 465ft kayaks can be paddled for many miles and many hours with little effort. It will go straight in whatever direction you want and it will hold a course no matter at what angle you are paddling in relation to the wind.
This new design is truly a breakthrough in the evolution of inflatable kayaks.
Material you can hit with a hammer
Would you hit an inflatable boat with a claw hammer? We hit the 1000 denier hull material in our Sea Eagle boats with a claw hammer .... with the sharp claw end.
The Sea Eagle reinforced hull material can take this incredible pounding ... so you don't need to sweat bumping into the dock now and then.
Try a Sea Eagle Risk-Free... for 180 days!
We're confident that you'll love our Sea Eagle products - so we're putting our money where our mouth is.
Order a Sea Eagle today, and you'll get to try it for 180 days from the day you receive your boat, RISK FREE.
If you're not totally happy with your boat, just return it in good condition for a full refund of your purchase price.
Plus... A THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Our Sea Eagle boats are covered for a full three years against manufacturer's defects ... from bow to stern.
We can afford to offer this unprecedented two-part guarantee because of our 46 year experience in designing and selling inflatable boats. We know quality products, and we stand behind them.
mouse over images to enlarge
Featuring a sharper, narrower, tapered bow for faster entry through wind, waves and water. Combine with a new elegantly curved touring shape providing arrow-like precision!
- NMMA Certified
- 2 High capacity self-bailing drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 18 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Two additional soft handles
- Dual sided, easy release, velcro paddle holders
- Hull material completely resistant to sun & saltwater
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
||12'6" x 3'
||3 Persons or 635 lbs
||11'7" x 1'6"
||25" x 18" x 8"
||4, Port, Starboard, Keel and Floor
||1000 Denier Reinforced
||Recessed One Way
||Suitable up to Class II
8 discount packages available
AB30 7'10" 4 part paddle
- Asymmetrical blade
- Aluminum shaft
- Disconnects into 4 parts
- Weighs just 2.62 lbs
7'10" Double end asymetrical paddle is great for all our canoe, kayak and paddleski models. The paddle features aluminum shafts with Fibrylon blades. It has a 65 degree feather capability. Snap lock buttons to disconnect into 4 parts. Weighs just 2.62 lbs.
Deluxe Inflatable Seat
- New design for superior back support
- Includes rear pocket for additional storage
- 14" wide x 21" deep x 19" tall
- Folded size approximately 14" x 9" x 4"
Deluxe Inflatable Seat. A great inflatable seat that provides extra back support for paddling, rowing or fishing. Allows you to sit 5" off the floor with 14" of back support. Works in all of our kayaks and 285fpb.
Kayak Carry Bag for FastTracks, Explorers, SUP's
- Wraps around boat
- Holds boat & pump
- Shoulder straps
The real time saver of this bag design is the way it wraps around the boat hull. You don't have to spend time folding the boat to the exact proportions of the bag. Just roll up the boat and place on the open bag, and wrap the flaps around it.
A41 Large Bellows Pump
A high capacity foot pump made of durable ABS plastic that packs down for easy travel. Comes with triple styled nozzle for use on deluxe one-way valves.
Slide in Skeg for SUP's, FastTracks and Explorers
- Large slide in skeg
- Lock in place key with securing lanyard
Large removable slide in skeg for Stand Up Paddle Boards, FastTracks and Explorer Series
- Two swatches of material (9" x 4 3/4")
- 1.5 oz. tube of glue
- Valve replacement tool
Repair kit for SailCat, Transom Sport Boats, Explorer Kayaks, FastTrack Kayaks, FoldCats and Paddleski models. Includes two pieces of hull material, tube of glue & Halkey-Roberts valve replacement tool.
Tall Back Kayak Seat
- Great back support
- Low sitting position
- Storage Bag in rear
Tall Back Kayak Seat latches securely to the d-rings on our Explorer Kayaks and Paddleskis. Built in zipper pouch on the back for storage. Made of thermal molded foam. Provides great back support with an 18" high back rest. Great for any outing. Lightweight and durable.
The molded foam construction gives you a low sitting position to for maximum stability in rough whitewater and excellent back support.
Only weighs 2 lbs.
AB40 8' 4 part paddle
- Fiberglass reinforced blade
- Breaks into 4 parts
- Multiple feathering angles
- Weighs just 2.92 lbs.
The asymmetrical spoon blade design of this Kayak paddle allows for smooth entries and an even pull, maximizing the power from your stroke. They require less gripping force, less effort per stroke. Weighs 2.92 lbs. Snap lock buttons to disconnect into 4 parts.
Stow Bag (Small) for Kayaks
- Rugged 440 Denier Nylon construction
- Holds pump, extra life jackets & lunch
This trim, attractive bag fits on our FastTrack or Explorer kayaks. Great for storing snacks, drinks, repair kits or a spare pump.
Swivel Fishing Seat Module w/2 Rod Holders for FastTracks
This Swivel Fishing Seat Module for our FastTrack Kayaks gives the angler a much better line of sight when fishing and a truly stable seat that is comfortable for hours of fishing. The 2 rod-holders are conveniently located behind the angler, out of the way and within easy reach.
Depth finders, fish finders & GPS can also be mounted to the front of the aluminum seat board so that its positioned between your legs in a visible position from the swivel seat.
The nicest feature of this fishing module is that you can drop it in or take it out of your FastTrack within seconds. Weighs just 16 lbs and includes the swivel seat, 2 rod holders, release-a-seat mount and aluminum seat board.
- Just 2.41 lbs.
- Offers featherweight paddling ease
- Super balance and uncompromising strength and durability
- Made with asymmetrical spoon blades
- Super light, super strong carbon fiberglass shaft
- Snap button for flat, left or right feathering
- Breaks into two parts
Featherweight AB50 8' Double End Paddle with Carbon-Fiberglass shaft and Asymmetrical spoon blades.
QuikSail- Universal Kayak Sail
- 14 Sq ft Neil Pryde Sail
- Strong aluminum frame
- Nylon carry bag
- Measures 43"x6"
- Extends to 81"
- Weights 3 lbs.
- Sails up to 7 knots
Universal Kayak Sail, converts any kayak into a sailing vessel. Easy deployment in under one minute, breaks down to just 43" for convenient storage in the bow or stern. This "down wind" sail can move a kayak up to 7 knots and can be steered using your paddle as a rudder. Works with all Sea Eagle Kayaks and almost any other kayak out there.
Note: Deluxe Inflatable Seats required when using with the Sport Kayaks.
Sawyer Sea Feather
- Carbon fiber touring/sea kayak paddle
- Carbon fiber shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar and fiberglass blades with solid fiberglass tips
- Long touring blade with an asymmetrical spoon
- Fully adjustable feather ferrule
- Full-rim Dynel ToughEdge
- Blade dimension 5.5" W x 23" L
- Average weight 27 oz
The Sea Feather Paddle by Sawyer is a beautiful, high performance paddle that will propel our kayaks faster and withstand many years of use.
The elongated feather shape of the paddle blade is reminiscent of Native American and Eskimo designs. It has a super clean entry with instant pulling power and almost no drip. The unique hybrid construction uses Western Red Cedar wood blades solid laminated in a "V" pattern, edged all around with Dynel ToughEdge and fiber-glassed for long-term durability. The super light, super rigid carbon fiber shaft does not flex and acts as a spine behind the blades. This 2-part paddle uses a totally reliable connection system that permits infinite adjustments to the left and right for precise feathering and length adjustments from 7'10"-8'2" (240-250cm) long.
Not only is this the most beautiful paddle we have ever seen, it is by far the best performing paddle we have ever tested!
Torqeedo 403 motor w/ battery
Ultralight weight kayak motor and battery
Solar Panel for kayak motor
Solar Panel from PowerFilm - 23 watt with cable.
Scotty Baitcaster Rod Holder
- Cushioned cradle
- Fully Adjustable
- Soft latching strap
- with Side/Deck mount
Scotty Baitcaster rod holder and side/deck mount.
Deluxe Fishing/Camping Seat -Green
- New design for superior back support
- Includes rear pocket for additional storage
- Inflated 17" wide x 27" deep x 27" tall
- Folded size approximately 20" x 15" x 5"
Our inflatable Deluxe Fishing High Seat in HUNTER GREEN is bigger than our DKS. It provides great back support (17" height) and allows you to sit 10" off the floor. Perfect for fishing and hunting.
Motormount for FastTacks & Explorers
- Easy installation
- Corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel components
- Compatible with FastTrack and Explorer Series
- *FastTrack and Explorer models older than 2013 will need to purchase two "D-Ring handles (see accessories under "Other")
Motormount kit for FastTracks and Explorers. Holds up to a 55 lb thrust electric motor.