45W Flexible Solar Panel with built-in Integrated PowerBoost Charge Controller
- Charges 12V lithium-ion and lead-acid battery
- Charging voltage 13.8V float, 14Voc
- Charging efficiency 88-91%
- Maximum voltage rating on terminals 16V
- Effective power to battery 40W
The PowerBoost Charge Controller utilizes high-efficiency DC-DC converters and a proprietary power point tracking system to optimize the power collected from the solar panel and efficiently charge a battery. Specifically designed for solar use and will not overcharge a battery.
Attaches to most Sea Eagle boats that accept an electric motor. Can be attached to the Sun/Rain canopy or directly to your Sea Eagle SUP or kayak.
*Custom brass grommets will be installed with an initial purchase of a Sun/Rain Canopy for use with the solar panel. Hardware to be provided. Please advise us if you are purchasing one of our canopy's to be used with the solar panel.
Weighs just 3 lbs.
Dims: 29.6" L x 17" W
Covered by the PowerFilm Solar Panel Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abuse or neglect
- Must not be creased
All Sales are final. This item is not covered by the Sea Eagle 120 Day Trial, or the Sea Eagle Warranty.