Travel 1003CS Short Shaft w/915 Wh Battery
Covered by the Torqeedo Factory Warranty
- Valid Two Years from date of receipt
- Personal use only. Commercial use not covered
- Covers repair or replacement cost
All Sales are final. This item is not covered by the Sea Eagle 120 Day Trial, or the Sea Eagle Warranty.
- Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with 915 Wh Li-Ion
- Total weight 32.85 lb.
- Shaft length: 24.6 inches
The perfect outboard for the FishSkiff, tenders, dinghies, transom boats, motormount boats and daysailers. Weighs 32.85 lbs. Short shaft - 24.6"
*Note: Non compatible with the 124smb, Frameless Pontoon Boats or 14sr (which use the Torqeedo Travel 1003L)
***Does not ship from Sea Eagle warehouse. Item is drop shipped from Illinois.***
This motor is final sale. No refunds are accepted for Electric Motors.
On backorder.Recommended For:
- FoldCat™ Inflatable Pontoon Boat
- Inflatable Fishing Skiff
- Inflatable Motormount Boats
- Inflatable Sport Runabouts
- PaddleSki™ Inflatable Catamaran Kayak
- Yacht Tenders