The Sea Eagle Warranty
Try a Sea Eagle Risk-Free... for 180 days!
We're confident that you'll love our Sea Eagle products - so we're putting our money where our mouth is.
Order a Sea Eagle today, and you'll get to try it for 180 days from the day you receive your boat, RISK FREE.
If you're not totally happy with your boat, just return it in good condition for a full refund of your purchase price.
Plus... A THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Our Sea Eagle boats are covered for a full three years against manufacturer's defects ... from bow to stern.
We can afford to offer this unprecedented two-part guarantee because of our 45 year experience in designing and selling inflatable boats. We know quality products, and we stand behind them.
- Call to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). The RA# must be clearly printed
on the outside of each box or printed on the shipping label. Sea Eagle will refuse
delivery on all packages without a valid RA#.
- Attach a copy of the packing list (included with your order) to this form. Merchandise
being returned from outside the USA must accompany a detailed Packing List and a
valid Commercial Invoice clearly bearing the following declaration: “Items being
returned to the Manufacturer for Return (or Replacement)”
- The Sea Eagle 180 day On-Water Trial and 3-Year Warranty begins on the date you receive
- Purchase insurance from the shipping carrier for all merchandise being returned.
Sea Eagle will not be responsible for loss or damage to returned merchandise during
- Shipping charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping
expenses unless Sea Eagle determines the item is defective.
- If Sea Eagle determines that items are defective, Sea Eagle will only reimburse
standard return shipping charges only through UPS, FedEx or the U.S. Post Office
at published shipping rates. If you use a retail shipping outlet such as The UPS
Store to ship your product, you will be responsible for all packing and handling
charges. Sea Eagle will not reimburse packing or handling charges.
- Sea Eagle will not be responsible for any import duty and/or local taxes that might
be applicable on replacements sent to foreign customers.
- All merchandise sent to us for exchange or refund must be clean, dry, and in good
working condition overall. A cleaning charge of $25 will be incurred (or deducted
from your refund amount) if merchandise is returned dirty. This includes markings
including registration numbers.
- Unless required by law, any sort of permanent marking on boat hulls (or accessories) like registration
numbers etc. will void the return policy. Boats returned in damaged or dirty condition will be refused or charged a restocking fee at Sea Eagle's discretion.
- Please call your shipping carrier to report merchandise damaged during shipping.
Do not return damaged merchandise until it has been inspected by the carrier. Sea
Eagle will be notified by the carrier when they have completed their inspection.
If necessary, Sea Eagle will arrange repair or replacement of damaged merchandise.
- Please note we allow up to 30 business days from the date we receive your returned
merchandise to issue a credit/refund.